EMOTIONAL FIRST AID FULL COURSE
EMOTIONAL FIRST AIDER IFACC
EMOTIONAL FIRST AID RESPONSE COURSE
The aim of this course is to provide the participants with full knowledge and skills in the area of emotional first aid. It is a full first aid responder course for non-medical people.
Program of the course:
- basic psychology of stress,
- principles of ethical conduct,
- post-traumatic stress,
- selected aspects of crisis management,
- microexpression (seven basic determinants of emotional evaluation)
- selected issues of First Aid,
- emotional support organization in mass accidents and disasters,
- first aid to victims of violence.
- exercises and simulations within the scope of rescue skills.
Minimum age and other requirements:
- 18 years,
- completed Bachelor Degree,
- qualifications in psychology, theology, education and other social sciences,
- people involved in helping and people with medical qualifications,
- representatives of the police and social assistance
Maximum group of participants
- written exam – test
- Practical skills exam
This course is not available in all countries. Ask your instructor if you can complete this course in your country.