MILITARY FIRST AIDER IFACC
MILITARY FIRST AID, AED AND SECONDARY CARE COURSE
The aim of this course is to provide the participants with full knowledge and skills in the area of primary care and secondary care in military situations. It is a full military first aid responder course for non-medical people.
Program of the course:
- performing assessment of the accident/event scene and using personal barriers by the responder,
- safety on the battlefield and life-threatening situation,
- lifeline - response management algorithm (standards in the threat to life),
- cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR Adult/Child/Infant),
- using AED together with cardiopulmonary resuscitation algorithm,
- Oxygen First Aid*,
- evacuation from the battlefield,
- dressing extensive injuries,
- selected and specialized rescue operations on the battlefield,
- response management of victims with suspected spinal injury,
- response management of unconscious victims (so-called lateral position),
- management of serious bleeding,
- procedures for choking (Adult/Child/Infant),
- performing assessment of the injuries,
- wound dressing,
- immobilizing fractures and dislocations,
- selected aspects of emotional first aid on the battlefield,
- management of frostbites and burns,
- check rescue skills in simulated conditions.
Minimum age and other requirements:
- 18 years,
- soldiers, police officers or other persons employed by military institutions,
The candidate must have a written referral from the competent institution.
Maximum group of participants
- written exam – test
- Practical skills exam
This course is not available in all countries. Ask your instructor if you can complete this course in your country.
This course is available at the request of legitimate military institutions.
This course can be carried out exclusively for the military institutions that are accredited by NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization).