In connection with the development of the international first-aid programs in the countries of Eastern Europe, Asia and other destinations, the American and European Representations of International First Aid Certification Centre accept applications of educational companies and institutions which want to promote the lifesaving education system in their countries and want to obtain an exclusive license to conduct training programs accredited by International First Aid Certification Centre. The said programs include the organization of the first-aid courses as well as courses for the instructors and trainers.
In contacts with a Regional Representation of IFACC for Eastern, Central and Western Europe, please use the following languages:
- English (preferred),
- Polish (preferred).
In contacts with a Regional Representation of IFACC for America, New Zealand, Australia, Asia and Africa, please use the following languages:
- English (preferred),
Replies are provided solely in languages which have been indicated as preferred.
At present, we accept the applications for cooperation from the following countries / regions / destinations:
- Czech Republic,
- Republic of Moldova,
- Republic of Macedonia,
- Republic of Moldova,
- Republic of Azerbaijan.
International First Aid Certification Centre through an authorized Regional Representation of IFACC (for Eastern, Central and Western Europe) will grant the license for the organization of courses in the IFACC system in the above mentioned countries with exclusive rights to run the National Representation of IFACC in a given country.
Preferred institutions, which can apply for a license of the National Representation of International First Aid Certification Centre.
Board of Directors of IFACC and the Regional Representation of IFACC for Estern, Central, Western Europe determine the following requirements for the companies, institutions and other entities, which want to apply for a license of the National Representation of International First Aid Certification Centre for a given country.
Preferred business entities / institutions:
- medical universities,
- medical schools,
- teacher training institutions,
- educational companies,
- companies which deal with first-aid education and teaching of first-aid.
Requirements concerning companies / institutions – obligatory:
- It employs at least 1 person who speaks English at the B2 level (according to the European qualification system of linguistic proficiency).
- It employs or cooperates with at least 1 medical responder.
- It employs or cooperates with at least 1 doctor of medicine – specialist in lifesaving medicine or anesthesiology.
- It enables to conduct courses in lecture rooms (one’s own or the rented ones).
- It provides office services (phone contact, website and email), for the potential participants in the first-aid or teaching first-aid courses.
Requirements concerning companies / institutions – preferred:
- It employs contact persons, who speak their native languages, English and Polish (advisable), because the Customer Service for Eastern Europe is located in Poland (our employees speak: English and Polish, as well as Russian at the communicative level).
- In its own country it runs first-aid courses and /or courses and training for first-aid responders or it is an educational institution, which deals with teaching in the field of medicine, pedagogy and / or didactics.
License for running the National Representation IFACC (annual fee)
Cost of the 1st annual license for a given country – USD 2.000
The cost of the license includes:
- right to train the first-aid instructors within the IFACC system,
- right to charge license fees for the first license of the IFACC instructors,
- right to retain 60% of the license fees for the first license, which was issued for an instructor,
- right to charge 50% of the license fee for issuing the second and subsequent license to an IFACC professional (so-called: renewal of the license),
- right to charge 100% of fees for the issue of certificates on completion of the first-aid courses,
- right to issue certificates for the participants of the first-aid courses in a given country,
- right to organize courses for the master trainer instructors in cooperation with the Regional Representation of IFACC,
- right to translate all the IFACC teaching materials into a national language of a National Representation (manuals, multimedia presentations, tests, answer keys, other documents),
- right to provide the authorized persons with the IFACC teaching materials in a national language of a National Representation (manuals, multimedia presentations, tests, answer keys, other documents),
Single fee for a new National Representation of IFACC – 1.000 USD
The price includes:
- seal of the National Representation of IFACC (for a given country),
- accreditation upon setting up a National Representation of IFACC,
- patterns of the IFACC certificates.
Jointly – the cost of the first payment for a new National Representation of IFACC – 1.000 USD
Cost of a subsequent license fee for the National Representation of IFACC (after 2 years) – 1.000 USD