It is a pleasure to welcome you to International First Aid Certification Centre established for conducting courses and training for emergency responders, emotional responders, military responders, emergency response instructors, instructor trainers, course directors or international examiners, and granting accreditations or licenses to educational projects according to IFACC system.
International First Aid Certification Centre specializes in:
- certifying graduates of courses and classes in general and basic care for victims, including courses and classes in resuscitation, emergency or additional response,
- certifying graduates of courses and classes organized in educational centers accredited by IFACC,
- auditing the levels of courses and classes in general care for victims, including courses and classes in resuscitation, as conducted in educational institutions and organizations,
- revising educational programs connected with emergency response,
- granting licenses to training institutions and organizations that want to use international teaching programs in connection with emergency or additional response according to IFACC system,
- granting IFACC accreditation to educational institutions after submitting an appropriate application and fulfilling the IFACC requirements,
- certifying lecturers in emergency and additional response to victims or resuscitation to feed the European labor market according to IFACC system.
In order to properly help professionals working in different countries, the Board of IFACC run special representations that support professionals (educators) in the area (country or region).
International First Aid Certification Center is registered in the State of Delaware. Its legal seat is in the City of Newark (County of New Castle). Reg. No. 5269585.